Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Ok, so I've got a sick baby and a frustrating doctors visit. I had to call in to the doctors first thing in the morning because my daughter had a temp of 103 so I didn't get the doctor I usually go to, but I took it anyways because I knew something was not right with my baby. She had been up all night crying and cringing. No runny nose, no coughing, no sneezing. Just temperature and fussy. So when I get to the doctor and she checks her ears and throat and tells me that it looks like the beginning of a cold.... Um no, no it's not. I know what a cold looks like and sounds like. This is not a cold. My daughter is in pain somewhere and I don't know what to do. I hate this helpless feeling! Needless to say I left the doctors knowing the same thing as when I arrived.... Nothing. I was mad and frustrated. I called back into the office that I want another appointment with a different doctor and that I was not happy. Not that they care if I don't like the doctors opinion but I felt they should know. Hopeful when we go back on Friday they will give me some useful information to help her get better. Anyone else have an experience like this?? How did you handle it?

No comments:

Post a Comment